![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Travis, Mcaky, and even Tyson have spent this month up in the mountains hunting. This is Mckay's first year to be a legal hunter. He has been having the time of his life! Though no success for the elk hunt, Trav did manage to get this 3 point. Mckay is still hoping to get one today, (the very last day of the deer hunt.) Now, if I were the dad, I would have had Mckay shooting this deer, but apparently he wasn't by him, so they say. Now if you think hunting season is over, you're wrong. From now until March I have to deal with the pheasant hunt. And after that it is just in time for golf to start. Gees, I need a hobby!

3 comments:
It is so fun to see your blog! Your family is so cute. I can not believe that you have been married for 13 years! Justin and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and that seems like a long time! The Shakespearean festival looked like fun. Maybe next year we can join you guys. Take care!
Hey Jesse! Well im glad you found me on here! Yeah im at the point where i don't remember who i have told and who i haven't told! I think i am used to Grandma spreading the word to everyone about things. I guess i have been hiding it pretty well! Thanks for the "tiny" comment! So your family is so cute! Im so glad i got into this blogging thing...you should keep trying to convince your sisters to blog. Well talk to you later : )
I love how we're all finding each other's blogs. I love keeping in touch with everyone and see the fun activities we're all involved in. Brandon received two tags this year so he's been smoking deer jerky for weeks!! I'm not a big fan but everyone else LOVES is. We had KJ (Stacy's son) for about 4 days and I think he ate half a deer! Your boys are getting so big. Have a happy halloween!!!
Post a Comment