Meet Toby..or Boozer..or Trigger..or Riley.. Born September 8th, he is our new 6 week old German Shorthair, soon to be "Hunting Machine" number two. We are just having trouble finding him a name. He's so cute! I love puppies, but then they grow up and stink and jump on me and stuff. So right now I really love him, we'll see how long that lasts :)! The kids are mauling him to death, we've never gotten a puppy so young before.
This puppy looks so much like Katie, our other German Shorthair, that when Whitney first saw him she called him Katie and crawled around on all fours chasing him. Apparently this puppy doesn't mind it and loves to give kisses already.
He loves to cuddle and has already fallen asleep in Mckay's lap. Needless to say, Mckay is attached and can't wait to train him!
PS..Stay tuned for the latest hunting misfortunes of Travis and Mckay, yet to shoot a BIG buck.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a fun day! Sorry I didn't even get to talk to you! I will catch up with you and take you to lunch next week, I have Thurs and Fri off so let's make a date!! And the puppy is SO cute!
Post a Comment