Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thirteen years down, an eternity to go!

Click to play Our Wedding 1995
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


I can't believe that it's been 13 years! Actually thinking back, it does seem like it's been that long! Times have sure changed! We have had some great times together, in fact I've almost been married as long as I've been single - well 3 more years. How Crazy! Anyway, ask me what I'm doing for my anniversary and I'll say nothing. Somehow I managed to have my birthday and my anniversary right in the middle of the elk hunt and the deer hunt, so I never really get to celebrate anything in October, or November for that matter. Anyway, I thought I would post these pictures so that everyone could get a good laugh! I try not to look at these pictures ever, in fact not one of these is even framed in my house. I had to dig through my albums to find these to scan. It brought back a few crazy memories, but I'll save those for myself. It is interesting to see how life changes so much in a short amount of time. Well Happy Anniversary honey, love you!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That's so great! You've got to love the Utah Claw. ; ) What were we ever thinking? You guys look like you should be in middle school. :D

bonnerbunch said...

OH MY GOSH!! They are so sweet!! You guys do look like babies!! I don't think I have ever seen pictures of Travis when he was that young!! Well Congrats... I will go with you (while Travis is away) to celebrate!!

Jenny said...

You both scream 1995! I love it! Congratulations, I guess since guys are all hunting we should all go to dinner. Jenn and Mandy we still need to go for your birthday's too!