Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Boarding Lessons!



Snow boarding is a ton of fun! I am however incredibly sore! We went on Monday for our first all day lesson, and then we went back again on Friday. Why the long wait until we went back for more you ask...it's because I couldn't move for quite some time! I finally learned to do the S down the hill. It's so fun! I feel like a kid playing all day at a sledding hill or something! Travis caught on so fast, he's actually really good! So Friday, McKay and him left me while I took another half day lesson. After lunch they decided I was ready for bigger and better hills. I proved them wrong! So they ditched me while I went back to play on my fun little "bunny hill". I have conquered getting off the ski lift too without falling!! That is a pretty cool thing actually! Travis got me this cute snowboard after our first time going, and my instructor told me it was a pretty "awesome" one and that all I have to do is stand by the lift and I would look pretty cool, so when I get tired that's what I do. Just kidding!!!

So if anyone wants to try something new this New Year, I suggest snowboarding, its a riot!! It's also addicting...so I think we're going again on Tuesday!


Click to play Snowboarding Lessons
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Good for you! Gary just went on Thursday with his nephew for the first time. He was really sore too! I think I will stick with skiing :).

Jenn said...

That's so fun! I love that you go play on the bunny hill by yourself-- that would be me too. I'd like to try it some time, but we'll see if some time ever happens.

The Cox Family said...

I have never tried snowboarding either and would like to try someday. Looks like fun!