Well, Saturday March 28th, I completed my first Triathlon! Awesome! What is even more awesome...my dad was right there doing it with me! So we didn't take first, but we didn't take last either, and we had so much fun! I was so nervous in the beginning, but it just got funner as we went. Much better than being on the sidelines, where I was three years ago, when I decided this was something I totally would love to do and figured I never could. Amazing!! My friend Tracy was also right by my side pushing me along doing her first triathlon too. I have a feeling this won't be our last! Right dad? ....Dad??? All of our families were there cheering us on and taking pictures. I've never really experienced that sort of support before, it was GREAT!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
The American Fork Ice Breaker!
Well, Saturday March 28th, I completed my first Triathlon! Awesome! What is even more awesome...my dad was right there doing it with me! So we didn't take first, but we didn't take last either, and we had so much fun! I was so nervous in the beginning, but it just got funner as we went. Much better than being on the sidelines, where I was three years ago, when I decided this was something I totally would love to do and figured I never could. Amazing!! My friend Tracy was also right by my side pushing me along doing her first triathlon too. I have a feeling this won't be our last! Right dad? ....Dad??? All of our families were there cheering us on and taking pictures. I've never really experienced that sort of support before, it was GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still so impressed!
Post a Comment