This is the reason I went to Disneyland:
Tyson was picked out of the crowd to be in the Dolphin Show at SeaWorld. The funny thing was that last year we came to SeaWorld they chose him to be in it too, but he didn't want to do it. I told him it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Really, who gets picked two times in a row?

Mckay had a super time because he finally got to go to California with someone his age, well not necessarily, but it was a boy anyway that had his same interests. So the beach was awesome (they would both leave at nine in the morning by themselves and stay way past the time that we would leave) and heck he even had a great day at Disneyland!
Then, ofcourse, there was the "bad parenting" episode. This happened at SeaWorld also. We had just finished at the starfish pond and were headed to the bathrooms and I realized Kelsey had not followed us. When I went back to get her, I got in BIG trouble from my daughter. She began, in a loud shrill voice, to accuse me in front of everyone that, "that was not good parenting mom! You never leave without all of your children and you need to pay more attention!" Yikes! So I smiled and said sorry so all the people could hear too. What do you do?
This leads me to the biggest highlight of our trip, at least for me...The Beach! We experienced every kind of wave while we were there. Saturday, they were not that great, but by Monday and Wednesday they were PERFECT and a ton of fun! Friday's waves were HUGE, fun too if you didn't mind getting pummeled and thrown around a bit! We found out later those waves were due to some hurricane in Mexico. Either way it was hard to leave the beach and come back to Utah!
Okay, another highlight was the SUN! Everytime we were at the beach, at least by noon the overcast sky turned into beautiful sunny days!
Enjoy the scrapbooks! All I had with me at the dolphin show to film Tyson was my little camera, so the video is not that great, but it is pretty funny!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |




No comments:
Post a Comment