Everyday I wonder what life would be like without sisters. I couldn't even imagine it! I am lucky enough to have 3 that I love and we are all pretty close in age. So can you imagine the fun? Within the past two years two of my sisters moved back to Utah and now I live within 30-45 minutes away from any given sister. It's Great! We try and get together as much as possible and this Saturday was one of those times. We took all our kids to Bridal Veil Falls. One of my sisters was at the BYU game, so we had her kids too. Between me and my other two sisters, we had 12 kids with us (ranging 2 months old to 9 years old)(and that's with 2 kids that didn't come with us! Gees, we have a lot of kids!) There were 4 on bikes, 2 on scooters, 4 in strollers, and 2 on foot. It was a lot fun trying to keep up with them all! We had packed lunches to have a picnic and then we were going to let the kids play in the water, however the kids on bikes were too fast and we didn't stop until we got to the waterfall. We figured if we walked a little further past the waterfall there would be shaded picnic tables like the ones that we had already passed on the way to the waterfall, but...we were wrong! The poor kids went for a nice two mile walk,ride,or scoot before we finally settled on the side of the trail to eat. Oh well, they had a blast playing in the water and after their two mile walk,ride,or scoot back to the cars, we had some very mellow kids for a minute. Nice! By the time we got back to my sister's house, my other sister was on her way home from the game and brought pizzas over. Just one of those nice relaxing fall days!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
I think I have read 3 or 4 posts about going here and I really need to just go, it looks beautiful. I wish I had a sister, heck I wish I had more siblings, Family is the BEST!
Post a Comment