What a nice tribute to your grandmother. It's always hard to be seperated from those you love, even when they've lived a long life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time! Much Love!
I love the pictures of grandma and your kids. Such sweet memories. You put it together so beautifully! I wish I could be there this Friday. Remind Jeromy to give Grandpa extra hugs from me!
Looking forward to keeping tabs on your darling family!
3 comments:
Ed called us up and gave us your blog to check out. What a great tribute to Grandma and what a cute blog you have!
What a nice tribute to your grandmother. It's always hard to be seperated from those you love, even when they've lived a long life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time! Much Love!
I love the pictures of grandma and your kids. Such sweet memories. You put it together so beautifully! I wish I could be there this Friday. Remind Jeromy to give Grandpa extra hugs from me!
Looking forward to keeping tabs on your darling family!
Post a Comment