I have been debating on how to do the order of my smileboxes and I decided to do it from January, where I left off, up until now. Most of the reason that I blog is for my own personal sanity because it makes me feel good knowing that my pictures are "safe" somewhere in cyberspace on the Internet and can't get burned, or destroyed somehow. I am saying this because a lot of people blog cute little sayings that they want others to know what they are thinking about. I want to let everyone know that I am really just doing this for me. And I don't have any real deep thoughts or anything to share with you other than what my family has been doing and a LOT of cute pictures of which I am addicted to. I probably sound like I am babbling right now, and that's because I am ready to post all these pictures finally. It has taken me a while to find the time to put them together, and now that it is summer, I have actually found some of that time! Anyway, I do have some fun things that have happened from January until now and I don't feel like writing about a single one. However, most of it is on my smileboxes...The coolest ones I think are well, snowboarding of course (I put in a few gruesome pictures of Travis's accident). The Birthday ones are fun, I really like the Disney Program because Kelsey is darling in it and she is Minnie Mouse! Tyson's cowboy school program of what first graders want to be when they grow up is really cute too. Our funnest camp trip so far this year has been at Palisade State Park and I have some great pictures of it so you can check those out. Okay I personally think all of my smileboxes are pretty cool. I am going to be adding a few more later too. Mckay just won the championship game for the Majors in county baseball which is awesome...and I had to get some pictures of that too. Also my sister just had her sweet baby boy and he is perfect! So I will post a picture of that if it is okay with her later. Well here's to making my scrapbooking life easier! Enjoy.
Snowboarding
Grandma Guernsey's Funeral
Memories in January and February
Tyson's 7th Birthday
 |
 |
| Customize a digital scrapbook |
Fun times in February and March
Kelsey's Disney Program
Easter
Kelsey's 9th Birthday
Spring Activities
May
 |
 |
| Photo album created with Smilebox |
Palisade State Park
Tyson's First Grade Programs
Mesquite Memorial weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment